Prosper Personal Loan
Prosper is a peer to peer lending company and offers personal loans up to $35,000. Getting a Prosper Personal Loan is easy and quick using the online application.
P2P lending or Peer to Peer loans are the wave of the future. The funding comes from individuals like you and me. This usually will make it easier to apply and get approved than going through a bank or credit union.
You will also find interest rates to be low and very reasonable depending on your credit score. You can complete the process 100% online.
How Do I Apply For My Prosper Personal Loan Offer?
To apply online for a Prosper Personal Loan just visit Prosper.com. Learn more about peer-to-peer lending with rates from 5.99% to 36%* APR today!
You can pay for medical bills, consolidate credit cards or make a major purchase. People use personal loans to pay for things like vacations, weddings or even vet bills. You can borrow between $2,000 and up to $35K. The process is easy, apply now.
How Does The Prosper Loan Process Work?
1) Step One is to check your rate. Prosper will ask you a few simple questions and will do a soft pull from Experian to check your credit history. They will then tell you the rate you can get on a personal loan.
2) Step Two is accepting the offer after they show you the term of the loan as well as the payment and interest rate.
3) Step 3 is waiting for your loan to get funded. There are investors all over the country that review Prospers website and will look at your application and fund it. Usually this is a fairly quick process and within a few hours your loan will be fully funded by regular individuals looking to make money on their money.
It helps you because you can now consolidate your credit cards or other debts at a lower interest rate and it helps the investor because they are collecting a better interest rate on their money than letting it sit in a bank. So it is a win for everyone. Peer to Peer lending is such a great idea and positive for the financial industry.
4) The fourth step is to identify you, your address and bank account. Even if you are fully funded you will still have to be approved through Prosper’s underwriting department. They may include them calling you on the phone or sending them a voided check. Once this is part of the process is completed your are on your way to getting your loan.
5) Once approved you will be receiving a check in a couple days deposited into your bank account you provided.
How Do I Repay The Loan and is There Any Penalties?
In about a month, Prosper will withdraw payments from your account. If you wish to pay the loan early there are no prepayment penalties.
We hope you enjoyed our Prosper Personal Loan review and can now make a better decision as well as knowing what to expect in the process.
Consolidation loans are common and can be a much better choice to pay off credit card balances and just to make one personal loan payment at a lower interest rate.
Good luck on getting your Prosper Personal Loan.
Apply Now at Prosper.com